Friday, January 2, 2009

October-The Month Of Birthdays











October is a very full and exciting month for us. On the 7th Emma had her 3rd birthday. It's hard to believe she is so big! She is a wonderful big sister and loves it. She also loves pretending to be a mommy herself! Right after I had Maycie she started changing her baby's diaper. One time she asked her "daughter" to get her a diaper. Apparently her "daughter" was not being very obedient because she ended up in time out!
On the 27th Jeron and I had our 13th anniversary! Wow! I feel very lucky to be married to such a wonderful and honorable man! I love you Jer!
And if Jeron and I have been married 13 years that must mean Jaxon hit the big 12 on the 30th! He is a wonderful young man and a fabulous big brother! We are so grateful to have him as a part of our family. I do not know what I would do without him!

No comments: