Sunday, February 8, 2009

4 months already?!




Yes! Maycie is 4 months old already! She is getting so big so fast and cuter by the day! We started rice cereal because well, mom didn't want to keep feeding her every hour from 7pm on! I don't think you can say she has a favorite toy because she loves everything you put in front of her! We are having so much fun with her! Jeron got home from the Klondike yesterday and when she saw her daddy her whole face lite up! It is so fun to watch her recognize us! I love this part of being a mommy!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months!!

Kristi said...

Oh you guys!! She is so precious. I wish that we were closer to watch her grow up. I hope all is well. Thanks for your comment on my post. I was having a "moment". Talk to you soon.

Becky said...

I love your cute little Maycie!
What an interesting twist to the moldy bread experiment.
Lucky you, to have one of your Bball players done. Lizzy finished last Saturday because her team has a bye this Sat. So we are down to 3 teams (Judd included)

Candice said...

Hi Brooke! What a cute family you have!
Candice Garfield