Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thinking Isn't Doing

I have been thinking about the blog a lot as of late. But you wouldn't know that because I haven't posted anything! Every Sunday I think about a song to post about and then don't do anything. I should be posting about school and my kids but there really hasn't been much besides the normal every day humdrum. (Although I do owe you a post about Porter and the broken hand! I forgot that I had not done that! Sorry!) But mostly I think I have been in some kind of funk. To be honest, I guess you could say I have been struggling. I have felt frustrated and very irritable. You should feel really bad for my family!
I'm not sure why I feel the need to confess all of this to whoever may read this. (Not that anyone will! It has been so long since I posted I probably don't have any followers left! =) It may be that I got on and started looking at how many posts all of you have been doing and I started to feel really guilty! I have always loved journals and family history etc. And all of a sudden it hit me just how much I have dropped the ball in this area lately, and how unfair this is to my kids. I hope to do better this year. I'm not making any promises, mind you! But I am trying! =)

No comments: