Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emma's Imagination!

I was in the living room folding laundry and Emma brings me the camera and asks me to take a picture of her and her baby. Okay, fine! (I love that I don't have to worry about things like that with a digital camera!) I take the picture and she "lays her down for a nap" and then she is asking me to take a picture of her and Chip. For those of you who don't know Chip is her imaginary husband! No worries, they were married in the temple!I was about to argue with her when she says, "Mom I need you to take a picture of me and Chip for my blog!" At that point I lost it and HAD to take the picture! My kids are so funny! Everything is all about the blog and I love it! I hope it helps them learn what a journal is and how important it is. I love this, because I am so much better at logging on and doing a blog entry then I have ever been about doing my scrapbook pages or writing in all the kids journals. And now this way I have it all down and can go back and update things when I can!


Please excuse the hangers off to the side! Isn't this the cutest picture of Emma and Chip! He looks so handsome in his bow tie! (She is holding his hand with her right hand! Just in case you were having a hard time seeing him!)

1 comment:

Mitch & Sarah said...

Chip is very good looking