Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Family Pictures!

So Jeron had some vacation days during July that he was going to move around but I asked him to go ahead and take them so we could have some family time. We didn't really DO much just be together mostly. But we did take the opportunity to have some family pictures done. Jeron's sister Becky's sister-in-law is the one who did my kids pictures a few months back. She has had a set of twins since then and I was worried she wouldn't feel up to doing our whole family. I asked Becky to feel her out and I was excited to find out she was just itching to do some pictures! So with one of our family days we headed to Ogden to meet them (Becky had to come too to help with Emily's four kids!) for the afternoon!

I have a tendency to not like pictures of myself! But I have to say that Emily did such a good job that I even like me in some of these pictures! It helps that my hubby and kids are so cute! It makes me look better!
Aren't they so cute!


Sisters are special!

Brothers are built in buds!




And together we make a family!
She took so many pictures I just don't know what to do with them all! I'm going to have to do an album of just pictures from the photo shoot! We had so much fun! It was a wonderful family day! Thank you again Emily, so much! If you would like to see more of her work go to: http://portraitsbyemily.blogspot.com/

No comments: