Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Birthday Surprise!

As Jeron was leaving for work this morning he found a birthday surprise for Connor. He called back in the house to Connor and then to me to come see our yard!








Some one from our neighborhood decided Connor needed a special secret surprise this morning. They had to have been up at the crack of dawn or before to get this done because Jeron and I were awake too late for it to have been done last night! What a wonderful way to start a birthday!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Wow! That is so nice. I bet it made Connor feel so special! Love your St. Patty's Day background!!

Kristi said...

Oh!!! I miss that place. What a fun surprise, I hope he had a great day.

ToniBug said...

Fun little suprises like that always made my birthday seem so much more special! Looks like you have awesome neighbors.

Jamie said...

What a great suprise! I hope he had a wonderful birthday.