Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boutique!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister Abby and I got into a boutique! It is called the "Oh So Sweet Spring Boutique" and is on May 1st. It is held at the Davis Conference Center in Layton. I am really excited and nervous and scared! But mostly excited! I have some flyers if you are interested. If you can come and bring the flyer with you you will be entered into a drawing!

I have also decided the best way to show my stuff is going to be a blog. So I will be putting one together! If anyone has some great advice about doing a blog for a business like this I would LOVE to hear it! With this I am collecting pictures of people wearing the hats headbands and flowers. If you have something I would love a picture! Please remember that unless you tell me otherwise I will be using any and all pictures for advertising either on the blog or in picture form at the boutique. Either way I would love to see some of the cute ways you have all come up with to wear them!

Thank you so much for all of your support with this! If you would like me to e-mail you a flyer please leave your e-mail address. I can also get you a paper flyer so just let me know what you would like!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey Brooke~ I would love a flyer. kunzkikki@hotmail.com. Have you looked into an esty shop? I think that would work better to showcase your things than a blog would. BTW Love them!!!