Friday, April 5, 2013

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not I have a number of blog entries running through my head! But for some reason I'm having a hard time getting them out. I'm hoping that something clicked this morning for me and that the block is gone!
I was working on my Personal Progress and as I was writing in my Journal I realized what I was writing should really be going into a blog post. For the longest time I have felt like I didn't really have anything to say. As I was Journaling I was reminded of why I really started my blog in the first place. Yes, it's fun to know people read it and are keeping up with what is going on with our little clan. But the real reason I blog is to keep a record for my family. I'm not writing for the world. I'm writing for me, for my family, for my posterity.

No comments: