Monday, June 20, 2011

Puppet Shows and Big Brothers

Disclaimer: I need you all to remember I am doing these blog entries from memory and how naughty we all know that is! So please forgive me if I do not remember exact dates because I don't! =)





Emma came to me one day with a problem. She was putting on a puppet show for her stuffed animals and baby dolls. Only Pooh Bear was much too tired to watch the puppet show. He wanted to watch so very badly but just could not get himself to set up!


Well, we just couldn't have poor Pooh Bear miss the puppet show so I went into the living room to see what I could do to help.
I found that Emma had neatly lined everyone up so that they would all have a wonderful view of her show. I had no idea she had been doing this and I had to stop short at the sight. It was just too cute for words!





She tried stacking books for her stage. But they just wouldn't hold up. They kept falling over on her.


Big Brother Connor to the rescue! He very graciously volunteered to be the stage. He turned out to be just right! The things this young man would do for his sisters!


We finally figured out a way to keep poor Pooh Bear upright so he could enjoy the show with all of his friends. You might notice she also made every one a seat from books as well! It so nice to know she is putting all the books we have to good use!

She had a wonderful time putting on the puppet show and did a few different versions!




Even took a bow or two...


or more!

It was so much fun watching her do this. I love getting to watch Emma use that wonderful imagination of hers!

No comments: