Sunday, June 19, 2011

Called To Repentance

"A diary is almost worthless unless written daily. We Cannot journalize correctly from memory."

Joseph F. Smith

We got "Life Lessons From Fathers of Faith" for both my dad and Jeron's dad for Fathers Day. I should have gotten a copy for Jeron too! (So I still had a copy!) I was thumbing through it last night reading a few of the stories. It is fun because it is the kind of book you can do that with! As I did so I was called to repentance! I have not been doing so hot (as you all know!) with my blog. I have many many entries running around my head that I am now going to have to do from memory. And as was so eloquently stated by President Joseph F. Smith that just doesn't cut it! I am, however, going to take the approach that it is better then not doing it at all! And from this point forward (I know you have heard all this before) I am going to do better! =)

So I will be adding "blogging" to my list of things to do each day. Maybe then I will actually make the time to sit down and journalize correctly! So hold on tight you are about to have blog over load from The Collins Clan!

No comments: