Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Cute Girls!

The other day we were getting ready to run some errands and was not feeling like "doing" hair! I thought about it and the girls hadn't worn hats in some time so it seemed the perfect opportunity to do so! And then they looked so cute I had to take a couple of pictures! I ended up handing out 3 cards that day! (Thanks mostly to my wonderful husband, who wouldn't let people get two words out before he had told them that I had made then and did, in fact sell them! He is so cute!)








Emma has on the "Lace and Scallops" hat and Maycie has on the "Newsboy"


Aren't they just adorable?!

And I wonder why my children are in no way shape or form humble! =)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute stuff! (Both the girls and the hats!) I think it's time to do another photo shoot with girls dressed in winter clothes! By the way, I love your header...still one of my faves!