Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our New Addition!

Yes, we have added a new addition to our family! We are very excited about this and have been waiting and wanting it for some time now! And this weekend it finally happened!




We bought a Suburban!



It is beautiful and everything we were wanting to find!


All the fun features (even if the DVD player is super small!) we wanted and even some extras!




Just the right year and millage.



But most of all it was the right one at the right time!


Some of you may remember a post I did last year about one we almost bought. We thought it was right, but it just wasn't. It was a little older then we wanted to go and had more miles, but... It had this and that, but...


I think we knew it wasn't really right the moment we drove it off the lot! I felt more peace giving it back then I did having it!


This time we drove it a couple of times. Talked to the dealer a couple of times. But most of all we went home and prayed about it, a lot! Jeron and I both felt a lot of peace. Not that it was going to work out for sure, more that the right thing for us would work out. If it wasn't this one it would be another one. When they called and told me that the payment had come even lower then we asked for I knew it was right! It was still more then a little nerve racking! We hadn't bought a car in more then 7 years! And that time we had to because the other van had been totaled!


I am very excited about our new addition! It is fun that it has all the bells and whistles! But it is even more fun thinking about all the places we are going to take it! All the things that we will be able to do with it! The memories and fun stories I hope my children have to share when they are older. I hope it does for them what "Big Blue" did for me as a kid!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Yay! So happy for you! We have been so happy with our suburban and the best thing about it is you can pretty much run them to the ground. They are tough!! Love ya!

Corinne said...

Yay!!! I LOVE it! Happy days!!

Emily said...

Yeah! I love the color too! So pretty!