Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Special Day!

I am a little late getting this post done, but better late then never, right! On the 29th of March we got to brave the spring storm and headed to Logan for Jeron's sister Ashley, her husband Jeff and their sweet baby Thomas Jeffery for his baby blessing! It was a wonderful meeting! As I have watched Ashley and Jeff with this sweet spirit from our Heavenly Father I couldn't help but think of Ashley as I have watched her grow up! I found a picture of Ashley at the hospital when I had Jaxon and couldn't believe this little girl was a mommy now herself! Jeron and I have been married long enough that I have gotten to watch Ashley go from a little girl (who thought she was VERY grown up) to a very beautiful woman (who IS very grown up!) Thank you Ashley and Jeff for letting us be a part of your very special day!

No comments: