Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas this year was a good one. We were very blessed and I hope that my kids remember so many of the things that made it a good one that couldn't fit under the tree!

Not that there wasn't PLENTY under the tree!

Jeron and his dad had what you might call an unspoken contest every year! His dad would set up road blocks and Jeron would try and get past them! The kids (except Maycie) slept down stairs and let's just say Jeron and I didn't trust them! So Jeron put up his own road block! I have to say it worked pretty well!

Christmas PJ's!
This is the kids 12th Day of Christmas from Grammy (my mom) every year! A wonderful tradition! I guess I should get my act together and make the PJ's I give them next year!
We'll see! I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pics! I love the road block! I never thought of that! Oh, and thank you so much for watching my little girl today. I hope she wasn't too much trouble. AND, thanks for the "corny" new year's! You are so awesome!