Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Stuff is on KSL!

Just for information I finally took the plunge! My mom told me that I had been dipping my toes for too long and that I just needed to plug my nose and go for it, so I did! I put my hats, headbands and flowers on KSL the other day!

If you go to the classifieds go to the heading General and then Handmade goods or click here: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9541467&cat=516&lpid=. It is a few items down now but it has a cute picture of Emma! If you click on more info to see more about my stuff there is a contact seller box. In that box there is a Share on Face Book button. If you click on that button it will put a link on your FB page (if you have FB!). I would really appreciate anyone willing to share the link with there friends and get the word out for me! The link is awesome because it takes you right to my stuff when you click on it! Thanks for all your help and support everyone! =)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Good Luck!

Kristi said...

Good Luck Brooke~ Once word of mouth gets out on how fabulous they are, it will totally take off. We love ours!

Ang said...

I looked at it. So cute! You always were so talented at things like that. I showed my mom your family. She wanted me to tell you that your kids are beautiful and you have a great family!