Friday, February 12, 2010

New Camera!

I have said it before, I am saying it now and I am sure I will say it again next year! Tax season is the 1 time of year is pays to be broke and have 5 kids! We ALWAYS get a refund! So that is when we get some of the bigger things that we have been wanting that the money is just not in the budget for! Last year it was my washer and dryer! This year is a new camera! Our other camera has been a good camera. But it was definitely starting to show it's age. Right before Maycie was born it just quite working and wouldn't turn on. We had to borrow a camera from my mom and dad to be able to take pictures at the hospital! It did that for a few months and then just started working again. Some times the shutters don't open all the way and so the picture looks like the sides are shaded! So we started doing research and checking out cameras and options. I found out during football season that my camera couldn't zoom far enough in for me to get good shots of the boys. So that was a major feature for me! I found 2 that I liked that seemed to be almost identical except the $100 price difference! When I found out that the major difference was that 1 did HD video and 1 didn't. I decided we could save the $100 and go without HD video for now! I went outside and took a picture of my house with my new camera!


And then I zoomed in and took a picture of my house!

I think we are going to be able to make this work just fine!

2 comments:

MamaBug said...

Congrats on the new camera. How fun!

nate_clarlaw said...

Ooohhh, exciting! Our tax returns are buying us a new camera as well! Happy Picture Making! :)