Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Connor 10?











It is hard for me to believe that my little Connor bug (he hates that name now but he will always be my Connor bug!) is 10! He was my chunk a munk baby that some how some one just stretched out! As I looked through pictures it was so hard to choose just a few. I wanted to remind everyone of all the funny things that I remembered. Like that for a year every time you told him to say cheese he would squat down! And how for what felt like forever every time he got out of the van he would have to hit his chest (to put out his Buzz Lightyear wings) and say to infinity and beyond and then jump out! And every time I thought I knew what I was doing Connor would prove to me that I didn't. I always thought that you just told kids what to wear and they did it. Not with Connor! We could really go the rounds over just what to put on in the morning. So I decided it was more important to make him wear nice clothes on Sunday and then let him wear what ever he wanted every other day of the week. And then one day when we were in Wal-mart and I looked down and Connor had on a pair of Pooh Bear snow boots (it was the middle of the summer by the way!) that were too small, shorts and a long sleeved flannel pajama top! Oh my goodness! I just had to laugh! If Connor taught me anything it was to go with the flow just a little more and enjoy life! We love you so much Connor! I just don't know what we would do without you! You light up my life and I thank you for it! We all love you very much!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh they grow up too fast! I am getting a 10 year old of my own in just over a month so here is to hopeing that we survive!