Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wearin' O' The Green!

Some of you may know and some of you may not that Jeron's favorite holiday is St. Patrick's day. You take his birthday in the month of March and the Ireland heritage and I think you have it! Anyway, when Old Navy came out with St. Patrick's day tee's it became a family tradition! We don't always get them at Old Navy anymore but we do try and get them.

The boys got to pick there own shirts but when mom and dad saw the girls shirts we both knew those had to be the ones!

It is funny how some family traditions start! It is funny the things that can become important to us! We had to run all over the valley to get the girls shirts this year. But what are you going to do when "those are the shirts!" It seems silly some times but I know I will be glad when I get to look back on these pictures. When it comes right down to it what do we have except each other! I will always be grateful to have such a wonderful family. Such cute kids and the joy (and sometimes other things!) they bring to me. A husband who works with me to make this family a family! Sorry kind of having a moment there! Anyway we just wanted to share a family tradition. Hope you all had a fun Green Day!

No comments: