Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daddy has birthdays too!

I couldn't get all of the pictures on my computer without Jeron's help and so this post is going to go without them for now. I just had to tell my wonderful husband happy birthday! There are so many things I want to be able to say and not quite sure how to say them all. I am so grateful to have someone who understands me. To have him there to hold my hand and calm me down when I am having one of my many moments! To have someone who loves being a dad more then anything else in the world! I love to watch him with the kids. Wrestling with the boys and even the girls sometimes! (Emma can't be left out of anything!) Racing Emma to bed every night. We don't know what to do when daddy is at mutual! Maycie's face just lights up when she looks over and sees her dad! Last night we had her sitting on the bed with us and she kept looking up at him, pulling on his arm doing anything to get daddy's attention! Jeron, I love you more then you know and some how it is more every day! Thank you for hanging in there with me and making this crazy life we have work! I couldn't do it without you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

It's true he is a wonderful daddy and husband, but he is the best big brother!! I hope you had a fun day!! Sorry had a party without you:)
Love Ya!

Judd said...

I'm sorry we had a party without you too, but it sure was nice to see all your girls. Hope you had fun at work:)

Judd said...

That was me, not Judd, see what happens when I borrow his laptop