Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cute Hats and Flower Clips For Sale!

Okay, here we go! I have started making these cute little hats for my girls! I have been wanting to do it for quite some time and I am finding that I really enjoy doing it! I was on KSL the other day (I know one of my silly little things that I really don't have the time for!) and found some for sale ranging from $15 to $25 just for the hat! It started me thinking if I might be able to make a little extra money for the holidays by selling some myself! So, here we go!I only have white hats right now but I am looking for yarn to make them in more colors. I have them in sized ranging in XSmall (to fit a baby) to Large (to fit big girls).



I am also making the crocheted flower clips



They really do look so cute on!


Emma and Maycie wore them on Saturday to Jaxon's game and we got a ton of complements and I didn't worry about there heads staying warm!

In this picture Emma and Maycie are both waring the Medium hat. I am thinking about trying a Small on Maycie just because I think they are cuter when they are stretched kind of tight!


Anyway! Here is the price list!:

Caps: $10

Big flower clip: $4

Little flower clip: $3

Set (like in the first picture): $13 (a $17 value!)

If you are interested or know anyone who may be I can be contacted at:
Thanks!
Brook!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

The flowers turned out SOOOO cute! Just got to love it!

novidiac said...

Those hats and flowers are adorable, I'll have to get ones for my Carla, Millie, Daisy and Whitney!!

novidiac said...

Could I please schedule an appointment to come select some flowers... I'd like to have some made for my 5 nieces, all medium caps I think.. they really are girls, I promise!

How much time should I anticipate for processing of my order.. the traditional 6-8 weeks?