Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

I didn't realize until after my camera battery died that I didn't get any pictures of my kids all by themselves! Bad mom, I know!
Jaxon was a football player! Soooo... easy! Thanks bud!
Connor was Sonic the Hedgehog! He has been growing his hair out for 2 months to be able to spike it for his costume! I couldn't find royal blue sweats and so I had to die gray ones! It didn't turn out as wonderful as his imagination but I don't think I could ever do as good as his imagination!
Porter was a Skeleton! The pattern I found was for someone smaller I think but we made it work!
Emma was a Bumble Bee! I think she was the cutest bumble bee ever! She had a yellow leotard and so I thought all I needed was a black and yellow tutu! But it just wasn't the same without wings and antenna! All I could find were white wings, but I think we made those work too!
Maycie was a Flower! Other then Jaxon's hers was the easiest! Thanks Wal-mart! I bought it before we started working on fattening her up though and began to get worried she was going to out grow it before Halloween! It fit perfect! Another couple of weeks I'm not so sure!

No comments: