Friday, May 7, 2010

Blogging Backlog: Boutique

Okay I think with this one we are caught up! And it is the whole reason we are behind in the first place. Saturday May 1st I had my first boutique! I will be honest, it didn't go as well as I had hoped. However, I did learn alot. I wanted to be able to be with the booth. After we got everything all set up and people started coming through I felt really in the way. The way we set up there really wasn't some place for us to be that wasn't in the way. It would have been nice to be there for those that had questions and out of the way of the people that didn't want to talk. I also should have had pictures in addition to the displays. It is important to have the displays but I think it would have helped for people to be able to see what they look like on people!

The hat and some flowers.


This is my basket full of hats!

The heavy and light headbands!



Basket of heavy headbands.

It was interesting to me how much business I did while I was cleaning up my booth. I had a lady buy a headband and 4 flowers from me! And when I told her the headbands were machine washable her eyes nearly popped out of her head! Live and learn, right?!

I am working on a flip photo album to have at things like this so if have things I have done for you and you wouldn't mind me using the pictures for something like this I would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Feel free to use Afton as one of your models! (I think she makes a pretty darn cute model...)