Friday, May 7, 2010

Blogging Backlog: Snowmoblies!

Some of you may know about our family and snowmobiling. You may even remember a blog entry from last year when I made my kids dress up to go out and take a picture because we couldn't go last year. For those of you who may not know I will give a brief family history.
I will be honest. I don't know how long we have been doing this. I know it is something that all started with my maternal grandfather. I remember taking my "test" at 8 years old. So I have been doing this with my family as long as I can remember. My dad LOVES to go do this. He loves getting us all together and the family time. But as much as he loves that he really loves the riding too! My parents have been wanting to get their own machines for years. And this last winter as a part of every ones Christmas they found some! They needed work, and more work then they thought when they bought them! But finally they had one ready to go. We took a Saturday and went up by Strawberry River. The kids all had a blast! The boys all got to take their "tests". Jaxon didn't want to the last time so he was more then ready this time! Emma got to wear a snow suite that was Uncle Tay's when he was a kid! Maycie got to go on her first ride! She and Emma both spent most of their time in the truck with Grammy and were just fine with it!

Porter getting ready for THE TEST!


Jaxon going out on his own!


Connor finally got to take his snowboard out!
He decided he would really like a "real" one!

Papa and his new helmet!

This Christmas was all about the snowmobiles for him!

Papa taking the girls on a ride!



Are you ready girls! Papa is!

The next weekend Porter got to go with just Papa and Uncle Tay! Connor asked to be able to do the same thing next winter! Papa was more then happy to work that out for all of the boys if they want!

No comments: