Thursday, May 13, 2010

Em & M Crochet - The Blog!

For anyone who would like a better look at the things that I am doing with my crochet I have started a blog. I am also posting my things on Etsy. I think these will both be good places to show case the cute things I have been working on. To check out the blog click here. To check out my Etsy page click here.

I am looking for models for both of these and also a flip photo album to use for when people come to look at things and at boutiques. I have found both from looking at things on Etsy and my own experience that seeing things like this on real people help customers visualize! If you would be willing to be a model or allow your children to do so I am willing to pay in trade!

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Brook!

No comments: