Monday, September 14, 2009

Go Jags! Win #2!

Jaxon played @ Woods Cross this week. It was a divide and conquer week! Dad & Jaxon (Connor went too!) left for Woods Cross while Mom and Porter (the girls came with Mom!) got to stay a little closer to home! Jaxon's game got started just late enough that we were able to leave Porter's game and head straight up to Jaxon's and make it about half time! By the time I got there Jaxon had 3 tackles and was doing awesome! After practice on Friday I wasn't sure how things were going to go! All of the boys were having a hard day on Friday and so when I found out that on top of Jaxon doing so well we were winning I was very excited!By the time I got there they had Jaxon playing Nose Guard (a position he had only played a couple of plays) and was totally taking down a kid that was at least 6'1" and almost as broad as Jeron! I think he has found his aggression!

He is #84, the one turned to the side so you can't see his number! When he is on the line and gets down into his 3 point stance I can find him by his bouncing leg! It goes at break neck speed!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Jaxon looks so grown up in his football uniform. Great job on the tackles!

Mj said...

I have to agree with becky on both counts!