Monday, September 28, 2009

Porter's Touch Down!

Okay, this one was for real! The team they played on Saturday had some pretty fast boys on it. One that nobody on our team could touch (not even Porter). We were trying a passing game and it wasn't going very well. They kept getting intercepted. But this play was THE most beautiful play of the whole game! And I am not just saying that because I am Porter's mom! The snap was a shot gun (another thing we have had a problem with) and our quarterback totally recovered looked around saw Porter in the end zone threw the ball and it was like there was a tube between the two of them! The first completed pass for our team and a touch down all in one! It was truly beautiful. I was totally horse afterward. He had some really good runs and flag pulls (I guess that is what I should call them!) too. I really think overall it was his best game!
I have been so proud of Porter! He is really doing well with all of this! It doesn't matter what position they put him in he takes to without too much problem at all! I would really love to talk him into flag football for another year, but I don't think that is going to happen! And how do I stop him when he is so good at it?