Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Homecoming

This is my cousin Matt. He just returned from a mission to Hungry and we are sooo... glad to have him home safe and sound! The first thing I asked him is if he had gotten taller, he swears he didn't change at all. He didn't grow, loose any weight or gain any weight! I guess when your cousin is 13 years younger then you are and taller then you by over a foot after two years they just seem to get taller! Jaxon doesn't seem so big standing next to Matt! I am so grateful for the wonderful example he has set for my kids. We love you Matt!
Oh, and just in case you were wondering before his mission he played back-up goalie for the BYU La cross team. So if you think you remember a goalie that was really tall you were not mistaken! That was my cousin! Now you know why Connor wants to play La cross. And what big shoes he has to fill!

No comments: