Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I AM BACK!

Some of you may have noticed (most of you, I'm sure ha ha) I haven't done a blog entry in a little bit. I had done so well since football started and then our computer died! AAHHH! It was awful! I felt like I had been cut off from the world and sent back to the 1800's! I guess I had forgotten just how much I use the computer. When we went into stores we kept telling them we didn't do much with the computer, just basic stuff. But at the same time in my head I was screaming JUST MY WHOLE LIFE! Jeron was giving me a hard time: "You HAD to start blogging THIS year didn't you!" Yes I did! And I have to say how much I love it! I love checking all of your blogs and keeping up on all of the day to day things that happen in your lives! I love keeping a record of what is going on in our lives in our little Collins Clan! I know most of what I blog about is not all that interesting, but it is our record! I have always loved journal writing (just ask my mom!) and just have not had the time to keep up on it the way I used to. This so fills that void for me! So thanks to all of you for letting me be a part of your lives through this amazing thing we call a blog!

2 comments:

novidiac said...

Computer woes are awful... Blogging is a part of us... Crazy how quickly it becomes an addiction! And not one I want to give up!

Judd said...

Glad you are back! Congrats on your new computer. Can't wait to hear about all the fun going on at your house again :)

Becky