Friday, May 8, 2009

Helmet # 2!

We were able to go pick up the new helmet today! They did a rush on it and got it done in 1 week instead of 2 so that she didn't have to go without it for any longer then absolutely necessary.
We decided on a pink strap this time. I thought the white would be better. The whole go with anything. But it just got dirty! Besides, she is a girl! PINK does go with anything! :)

The biggest difference in the two helmets (besides this one seems ALOT bigger to me!) is the padding they put in the back. We are hoping that it will keep the pressure she needs to have on it without the irritation of the hard plastic because it still has some give!

Thank you so much for all your love and support! I really think that being able to share all of this with all of you has made this all so much easier for me! I love reading everyones comments! It gives me the laughs when I need them it gives me the strength when I need that. A big huge THANK YOU to everyone!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This one does look a little more comfy, hopefully it will work right :)