Thursday, May 28, 2009

Field Trip Fun!

Porter had a field trip last week that I couldn't go on because my cousin was going through the temple! He was very understanding but still sad. So when the note came home for the one this week he really put the pressure on! By the way these were both WALKING field trips! He tried really hard not to but I could tell he really wanted me to go. Maycie was supposed to have physical therapy today but I called and was able to work it out. After all the begging me to go I spent almost the whole field trip begging him to be with me! Tell me again, why did I go?

Porter's teacher the last couple of years has done class shirts. The kids all draw a self portrait and they get put on a T-shirt. They are supposed to wear them on field trips. This year all the teachers did them. It was great, you knew at a glance who was in which class because of the color of their shirt! I did have to take the girls with me but they both did great! There were a few tight places with the stroller but it all worked out just fine!

I am so glad we got this stroller! I absolutely love it! There is no way I could have done this without it! The girls both did wonderfully! Emma got to eat lunch with Porter and Maycie made sure that everyone knew just how cute she is! It was so much fun and Porter did stick with me on the way back - mostly!



First we went to Macey's Grocery store. They took the kids around and told them all the different things about the store. They gave the speech at the bakery that all of us mom's LOVE about all the different cakes they can make! They can even take a picture of you and put it on a cake! Good to know! Thanks!
Then we went to the West Jordan Care Center and the kids sang the songs from their program. It was a really wonderful experience for all of them. I am so glad they do this and I hope they continue to do it in years to come.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a fun time!! I can't believe the school year is almost over....what to do...what to do?

Jamie said...

Hey could you quit doing the same blog as me? Just kidding, I guess we are just at the same place at the same time. See ya at the next event.

Becky said...

I finally looked at your blog, you guys have been BUSY! The kids look adorable. Maycie is growing up so fast.
Maybe someday I will find time to post again on my blog. See you Sunday :)