Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Most Beautiful Flower Bed Ever!

Okay, I know this looks like a pretty bare flower bed to you, but to me it looks like alot of hard work by my wonderful family! When we moved into our house a year ago you couldn't tell in this part of the yard what was grass, flower bed and weeds. That was because it was all mostly weeds! Over the course of the summer we could tell at one point this had been flower bed. I decided that I would like for it to be again one day! So for my Mother's Day present Jeron bought me some flowers and put the kids to work.


So, I know to you this may look like a very bare and some what pathetic flower bed to me it is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWER BED EVER! Thank you to my cute little family for all their hard work to make this my dream flower bed, yard, home! I love you all.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I have to agree with you!! You can see the love that went into that project...especially with that lovely West Jordan clay, I mean dirt!! It's beautiful..what a gift.

Jamie said...

It was so cute to drive by and see the family out planting with you. Sorry Corbin didn't want to help, he can be a little lazy all the time, I mean at times.

Judd said...

Wow, great job! I made my kids do yard work for mother's day also, the weeding kind :) Love Maycie's flowers on her helmet, and I am going to blame the TPin on a 6th grade girl slumber party. They can't get the TP up high and usually just do a little.