Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stretching or Sleeping

The other day I put Maycie down in the living room to play while I was loading the dishwasher. I went in to check on her and this is what I saw. I really wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep this way or not!
As I walked around I could tell that she wasn't asleep, just almost! She was so tired she didn't even take the time to get herself all the way to her belly to relax. She just sat there and laid her head on the floor!

I really wanted to get a picture of her with her head on the floor, but every time I took the picture she would lift her head and smile at me! I guess we have another camera ham on our hands!


At least she has the hold for 30 seconds part down!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wouldn't you love to stretch like that without hurting for hours afterwards, if not doing serious damage!! :D What a sweet heart.

Jamie said...

She is so dang cute! I tried to stretch like that doing yoga this morning and it hurt. Good Job Maycie for holding it that long! Tell your mom not to interrupt your chi next time! LOL

Alicia said...

Becky used to sleep like that when she was a baby.

Becky said...

I still love to sit like that, just can't get as far down :)