Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Heros!

Yesterday a bee got in the house. The kids came and told me and tried to show me but we couldn't find it. About 15 min. later we found it. It was climbing up the kitchen window over my sink. I didn't feel comfortable trying to swat it. I was afraid I would just make it mad. So my brave boys decided to take over for me! (Aren't I a good mom!) I wish I had the whole thing on video! It was sooo... funny! Connor and Porter had the fly swatters but Jaxon couldn't be left out. Emma either, although mom kept trying to get her out of the kitchen. They were willing to make a much bigger mess to kill the bee then I was, luckily nothing broke. I don't think I have heard any of my boys scream that high in years! To be honest, I didn't think they could hit that high of a pitch! I had no idea that bee hunting could be so exciting!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL!! I can totally SEE and HEAR how this played out...good memories.

Jamie said...

I finally signed in under my own account this time, so you don't have to guess who this is. Anyway that is too funny. My kids all run the other way when that happens, but Carson is deathly allergic to a bee's sting. Anyway, I'm glad your cute kids wanted to protect their mom. Count that as your mother's day gift. haha!

Alicia said...

Sounds like fun!!