Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring is here!

Last summer we had so much fun being outside we have all been excitedly waiting for the weather to turn in our favor once again! The few days that we had earlier in the year just made it all the worse. But I think we are finally to the point in Spring that even Maycie can be outside with us, and it is hard to tell who is more excited...Maycie or the other kids! She isn't in any of these pictures, but you can trust me. She LOVES to be outside!
I think Jaxon is looking more and more like a teenager every day, and acting like one too! I am still trying to figure out where all the time went!


I think I have a few posers on my hands! They were all outside playing and came up with this pose and would not quit bugging Jeron and I until we got the camera and came and took a picture! Do you think I need to be worried about how camera shy they all are?!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love Spring!!!

Tammy said...

I am having the same problem with my kids. Coulton is growing like a weed and the problem is that the up also means looking less like my little boy and more like the teenager he is becoming. but looking at the rest of your little monsters they are progressing like mine UP!