Friday, May 22, 2009

Maycie is on the move!


When Maycie woke up from her nap today Emma went in to talk to her until I could get in to get her. She came running back to get me telling me that Maycie was up to some very exciting things in her bed!
Emma: Mom, Maycie rolled over in her bed and she lifted her head up and she rolled over again and she put the blanket on herself!
I think that is what she said anyway! She was talking so fast I'm not quite sure! I know she ended with:
Mom, you have got to come see this!
So, I got up and went in to the bedroom and found Maycie at the foot of her crib! With Emma right on my heels saying, "See, I told you!"
I know that Maycie can roll and is getting better at it every day. What I don't know is how she gets herself all over the place. She can get herself all over the living room too. The thing is she NEVER does it when I am in the room! She is able to some how twist and maneuver herself in way she can get herself wherever she wants to be! Do you think she will always be this sneaky?!
Emma was so proud that she had found her! She loves being the big sister! Will she still love it when Maycie is following her everywhere she goes wanting to hang out with her and her friends?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. I don't know about the teen years but so far Sop does not mind Claire tagging along.... :)